The World’s Most Powerful Air-Vacuum Excavation System.
Now pothole and trench in more difficult soils faster than ever before with the never-before-seen power of the new SYSTEM 6000. Designed from the ground up to:
- Lower costs through efficiency
- Reduce injuries
- Eliminate damage claims
The brute force of the VACMASTERS SYSTEM 6000 will help to increase your utility-location revenues and profitability by doing more potholing in less time than potholing with a hydro excavator, and it will make quick work of trenching jobs where a traditional trencher is not necessary, unsafe, or is too cumbersome. It’ll do double duty at the same job site.
The SYSTEM 6000 is:
- Powerful 77% more power than the system 4000
- User friendly featuring a wireless, remote-operated hydraulic vacuum hose boom
- Versatile - both air and water on board
- Safer - both for the operator and utilities
SYSTEM 6000 Benefits
AIR-VACUUM EXCAVATION EFFICIENCY
- Eliminates need to continually transport and dispose of mud spoils and replenish water supplies
- Spoils stay dry for fast, efficient backfilling
- More time spent on the job means reduced job costs and increased revenues and profits
AIR-VACUUM EXCAVATION SAFETY
- Unlike water, a non-compressible fluid that can cut or otherwise damage utilities, air is compressible, won’t damage utilities and is non-conductive
- Water is conductive, making it especially dangerous around buried electrical utilitiesair-vacuum excavation makes injuries and damage claims much less likely and results in increased revenues and profits
- Air won’t damage the road base and won’t spread contamination plumes.
POWERFUL 250 H.P. ENGINE AND 350 CFM/250 PSI AIR COMPRESSOR
- Potholesand trenchesfaster than ever before in difficult soils, performing more work in less time
- Reduces job costs, increases revenues and profits
POWERFUL POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT BLOWER RATED AT 1866 CFM @ 15" HG
- Top-notch vacuum performance for potholing and trenching spoils as well as directional boring slurry
- 5" vacuum hose for fast, efficient vacuuming in all soil conditions
- Faster vacuuming means reduced job costs and increased revenues and profits
THREE-WAY HYDRAULIC-POWERED VACUUM HOSE BOOM
- Faster, easier and SAFER operation with wireless-remote-operated boom
- Reduces job costs and injuries, increases revenues and profits
- Allows operator to effortlessly vacuum spoils created from potholing and trenching
HYDRAULICALLY POWERED, FULL-OPENING REAR DOOR
- High performance UHMW polyethylene spoils tank liner promotes faster, easier emptying of spoils
- Saves time, reduces job costs, increases profits
SELF-PURGING FILTRATION SYSTEM
- Reverse-flow air automatically cleans the system filters
- Greatly reduces maintenance and downtime, increasing production and profitability
FAST-ACTING INTERCEPTOR CANISTER
- Rear-mounted canister collects soil and hydraulic dump door quickly dispenses it for fast, easy backfilling.
- Saves time, increases production, reduces costs and increases profitability
- Keeps dry and wet spoils separate
- Powerful John Deere Tier-4-Final-compliant turbo-diesel engine drives all systems; vacuum, air and water
- One engine to maintain reduces maintenance costs and increases profitability
WORLDWIDE FACTORY WARRANTY SERVICE
- Authorized VACMASTERS service facilities are available worldwide
- Fast, efficient factory support reduces downtime, increases production and profitability
- Operate up to 200 ft. away from the system for jobs offering difficult access
- Reduces costs, increases production and profitability
- Optional Barrel-Top Interceptor keeps spoils right at the site for fast, easy backfilling
WELL-DESIGNED TOOL AND EQUIPMENT STORAGE
- Crossbody and underbody storage boxes and compartments provide plenty of space for transporting and storing tools and equipment
- Convenient jackhammer and tamper storage areas
- Eliminating support vehicles reduces costs and increases profitability
DEDICATED COMPRESSED AIR SUPPLY WITH AUTOMATIC OILER FOR AIR TOOLS
- Eliminates the need for a separate air compressor
- Reduces costs and increases profitability
ACRYLIC URETHANE PAINT
- High-quality paint combined with bead blasted metal surfaces means fast, easy clean-up and a machine that will look good for years.
When you invest in a VACMASTERS Air-Vacuum Excavation System, we promise to go above and beyond what you would customarily expect and provide you with unmatched customer service and support throughout the life of your system! We take great pride in assuring our customers' satisfaction from their initial phone call, to the delivery of their system. With every order, we will send one of our trained factory technicians to your location to spend two days working with your people, trainng them in the operation and maintenance of your new VACMASTERS system.
One of our customers was so pleased with his experience with VACMASTERS that he felt compelled to leave an anonymous voice-mail after hours. Here is what he had to say: "…Just over a year ago we purchased a SYSTEM 4000 from VACMASTERS and it has far exceeded everyone's expectations. On top of that, your customer service has been top notch… We would recommend you to anybody."
We strive to make sure every customer feels this same way. Most importantly, we are here when you need us and are only a toll-free call away for sales, support or service.