Incredible power, features, and efficiency come together in one of our most versatile systems ever.
A potent weapon in your company arsenal
The System 5000 is a commanding excavation tool — the only one you’ll need for underground utility location, repairs, maintenance, and installation. It uses intense air power to penetrate, expand and explode the soil from within while keeping it dry for easy vacuuming and quick backfilling. It’s versatile and adaptable and offers high maneuverability with solid performance. It’s dynamic in its many uses and is economical to operate—do more work in less time, anywhere.
Power with a purpose
The digging speed of the SYSTEM 5000 is substantially faster than the SYSTEM 4000, with only a negligible increase in overall size. The 5000’s high-intensity, supersonic compressed air is a solid performer in rock-hard soils, second only to our largest system, the boom-equipped SYSTEM 6000. Dig a pothole of any size in record time or open up larger areas for installations, maintenance, or repair.
Easy to operate and user-friendly, this system has a full-opening rear door, so backfilling is fast and efficient. Its modest size and well-designed built-in, easy-access storage allows a two-man crew to set up for digging quickly and stow equipment away in minutes when the job is done. The SYSTEM 5000 makes sense both operationally and economically. Power means performance; performance means profit.
SYSTEM 5000 Benefits
AIR-VACUUM EXCAVATION EFFICIENCY
- Eliminates need to continually transport and dispose of mud spoils and replenish water supplies
- Spoils stay dry for fast, efficient backfilling
- Reduced job costs mean increased revenues and profits
AIR-VACUUM EXCAVATION SAFETY
- Unlike water—a non-compressible fluid that can cut or otherwise damage utilities—air is compressible, won’t
damage utilities and is non-conductive
- Water is conductive, making it especially dangerous around buried electrical utilities—air-vacuum excavation
makes injuries and damage claims much less likely and results in increased revenues and profits.
- Air won’t damage the road base and won’t spread contamination plumes
POWERFUL 173 H.P. ENGINE AND
300 CFM/220 PSI AIR COMPRESSOR
- Potholes faster in difficult soils, performing more work in less time
- Opens up larger areas and trenches
- Reduces job costs, increases revenues and profits
POWERFUL POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT BLOWER RATED AT 1400 CFM @ 15” HG
- Top-notch vacuum performance for potholing and trenching spoils as well as directional boring slurry
- 4” vacuum hose for fast, efficient vacuuming in all soil conditions
- Faster vacuuming means reduced job costs and increased revenues and profits
FULL-OPENING REAR DOOR
- Saves time, reduces job costs, increases profits
- Powerful John Deere turbo diesel engine drives all systems; vacuum, air and water
- One engine to maintain reduces maintenance costs and increases profitability
SELF-PURGING FILTRATION SYSTEM
- Reverse-flow air automatically cleans the system filters
- Greatly reduces maintenance and downtime, increasing production and profitability
FAST-ACTING INTERCEPTOR CANISTER
- Rear-mounted canister collects soil and air-actuated dump door quickly dispenses it for fast, easy backfilling.
- Saves time, increases production, reduces costs and increases profitability
- Keeps dry and wet spoils separate
WORLDWIDE FACTORY WARRANTY SERVICE
- Authorized VACMASTERS service facilities are available worldwide
- Fast, efficient factory support reduces downtime, increases production and profitability
- Operate up to 200 ft. away from the system for jobs offering difficult access
- Optional Barrel-Top Interceptor keeps spoils right at the site for fast, easy backfilling
- Reduces costs, increases production and profitability
WELL-DESIGNED TOOL AND EQUIPMENT STORAGE
- Crossbody and underbody storage boxes and compartments provide plenty of space for transporting and storing tools and equipment
- Convenient jackhammer and tamper storage holsters
- On-board storage eliminates support vehicles, reducing costs and increasing profitability
DEDICATED COMPRESSED AIR SUPPLY WITH AUTOMATIC OILER FOR AIR TOOLS
- Eliminates the need for a separate air compressor
- Reduces costs and increases profitability
When you invest in a VACMASTERS Air-Vacuum Excavation System, we promise to go above and beyond what you would customarily expect and provide you with unmatched customer service and support throughout the life of your system! We take great pride in assuring our customers' satisfaction from their initial phone call, to the delivery of their system. With every order, we will send one of our trained factory technicians to your location to spend two days working with your people, trainng them in the operation and maintenance of your new VACMASTERS system.
One of our customers was so pleased with his experience with VACMASTERS that he felt compelled to leave an anonymous voice-mail after hours. Here is what he had to say: "…Just over a year ago we purchased a SYSTEM 4000 from VACMASTERS and it has far exceeded everyone's expectations. On top of that, your customer service has been top notch… We would recommend you to anybody."
We strive to make sure every customer feels this same way. Most importantly, we are here when you need us and are only a toll-free call away for sales, support or service.