Groundbreaking Performance in Rock-hard Soil
The SYSTEM 4000 is our most popular air-vacuum excavation system. Ample power allows you to quickly dig deep down with air, locating underground utilities in the hardest soils without harming them. The SYSTEM 4000 safely operates faster and easier in soil that is tough, wet, sun baked, or compact, including ground frost.
Punch out more potholes faster in harder soil than ever before!
This powerful air-vacuum excavation system gives you the power to pothole like never before with high-velocity, supersonic air that explodes the soil from within for easy vacuuming and quick backfilling.
The 4000 is:
- 50% more powerful than its predecessor, the SYSTEM 3, yet simple for a two-man crew to operate.
- Turbo-diesel powered, yet quiet.
- State-of-the-art, yet easy to maintain.
- Versatile, uses air yet has water available for clean-up jobs.
- Safe, yet powerful
SYSTEM 4000 Benefits
POWERFUL AIR DIGGING ACTION
- Our high-pressure/high-volume air combined with our Air-Tec nozzle breaks up the hardest soils in record time.
- Allows operators to enjoy the economic and safety advantages of air 95% of the time.
SELECTABLE AIR OR WATER DIGGING
- Allows crews to take advantage of the economic and safety benefits of air.
- Effective digging in all soil conditions
FAST-ACTING INTERCEPTOR CANISTER
- Rear-mounted soil collection canister holds and dispenses soil for quick, easy backfilling.
- Keeps dry and wet spoils separate.
SINGLE ENGINE DESIGN
- A powerful, reliable John Deere Tier-4-Final-compliant turbo-diesel engine drives all systems; vacuum, air and water.
- One engine to operate and maintain.
- Quality components mean readily available service.
SELF PURGING WASHABLE FILTERS
- Powerful reverse flow air automatically cleans the filters. Less required maintenance means more time on the job.
HYDRAULIC POWERED DUMPING
- Quick, easy emptying of large spoils tank.
SUPERVISORY CONTROL PANEL
- Automatic monitoring of all systems with auto-shut-down allows a 2-man crew to operate the system.
- Operate up to 200 feet away from truck for areas difficult to access.
- Optional Barrel-Top Interceptor keeps the spoils at the digging site.
WET OR DRY OPERATION
- No need to worry about having to change filters if wet conditions are encountered.
- High efficiency absorption chamber silencer and enclosed power head minimize noise levels helping you to be a good neighbor.
SLURRY VACUUM MODE
- Designed to quickly and easily clean up directional boring slurry or to clean out valve boxes, catch basins, underground vaults, etc.
- Such as our John Deere diesel engine means service is always available nearby, if required.
- Monitor and maintain oil levels, follow recommended checks and adjustments -- that's it!
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF POTHOLING WITH AIR
- Digs faster than water in most soils
- Collected spoils remain dry for fast, efficient backfilling
- Eliminates mud disposal problems
- Safer for utilities and operator
- Air won't damage roadbase
ACRYLIC URETHANE PAINT
- High-quality paint combined with bead blasted metal surfaces means fast, easy clean-up and a machine that will look good for years.
When you invest in a VACMASTERS Air-Vacuum Excavation System, we promise to go above and beyond what you would customarily expect and provide you with unmatched customer service and support throughout the life of your system! We take great pride in assuring our customers' satisfaction from their initial phone call, to the delivery of their system. With every order, we will send one of our trained factory technicians to your location to spend two days working with your people, trainng them in the operation and maintenance of your new VACMASTERS system.
One of our customers was so pleased with his experience with VACMASTERS that he felt compelled to leave an anonymous voice-mail after hours. Here is what he had to say: "…Just over a year ago we purchased a SYSTEM 4000 from VACMASTERS and it has far exceeded everyone's expectations. On top of that, your customer service has been top notch… We would recommend you to anybody."
We strive to make sure every customer feels this same way. Most importantly, we are here when you need us and are only a toll-free call away for sales, support or service.