A Mid-Priced Air-Vacuum Excavation System With Big-Time Power.
Combining Versatility and Efficiency
Whether you are upgrading from water to air, or replacing one of our earlier systems with the SYSTEM 3000’s latest advancements in air-vacuum excavation technology, you will find this mid-sized unit perfect for potholing in a variety of applications. It’s neither too big for those small, single potholing jobs, nor too small to do multiple holes in a hurry. There’s high-pressure water on board, however, 95% of the time you’ll rely on air to get the job done quickly, economically, and safely.
SYSTEM 3000 Benefits
SELECTABLE AIR OR WATER DIGGING
- Allows crews to use air 95% of the time, with water available when needed.
- Effective digging in all soil conditions.
SINGLE ENGINE DESIGN
- A powerful, reliable John Deere turbo-charged Tier-4-Final-compliant diesel engine drives all systems; vacuum, air & water.
- One engine to operate and maintain.
- Quality components mean readily available service.
SELF PURGING WASHABLE FILTERS
- Powerful reverse flow air quickly cleans the filter. When additional cleaning is needed, simply remove, clean and re-install. Less downtime means more time on the job.
HYDRAULIC POWERED DUMPING
- Quick, easy emptying of large 300-gallon spoils tank.
SUPERVISORY CONTROL PANEL
- Automatic monitoring of all systems with auto-shut-down allows a 2-man crew to operate the system.
- Operate up to 200 feet away from truck for areas difficult to access. Our optional Barrel-Top Interceptor keeps the spoils at the digging site.
WET OR DRY OPERATION
- No need to worry about having to change filters if wet conditions are encountered.
- High efficiency absorption chamber silencer and enclosed power head minimize noise levels helping you to be a good neighbor.
SLURRY VACUUM MODE
- Designed to quickly and easily clean up direction boring bentonite mud slurry or to clean out valve boxes, catch basins, etc.
- Such as our John Deere diesel engine means service is always available nearby, if required.
- Monitor and maintain oil levels, follow recommended checks and adjustments that's it!
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF POTHOLING WITH AIR
- Digs faster than water in most soils
- Collected spoils remain dry for fast, efficient backfilling
- Eliminates mud disposal problems
- Safer for utilities and operator
- Air won't damage roadbase
ACRYLIC URETHANE PAINT
- High-quality paint combined with bead blasted metal surfaces means fast, easy clean-up and a machine that will look good for years.
When you invest in a VACMASTERS Air-Vacuum Excavation System, we promise to go above and beyond what you would customarily expect and provide you with unmatched customer service and support throughout the life of your system! We take great pride in assuring our customers' satisfaction from their initial phone call, to the delivery of their system. With every order, we will send one of our trained factory technicians to your location to spend two days working with your people, trainng them in the operation and maintenance of your new VACMASTERS system.
One of our customers was so pleased with his experience with VACMASTERS that he felt compelled to leave an anonymous voice-mail after hours. Here is what he had to say: "…Just over a year ago we purchased a SYSTEM 4000 from VACMASTERS and it has far exceeded everyone's expectations. On top of that, your customer service has been top notch… We would recommend you to anybody."
We strive to make sure every customer feels this same way. Most importantly, we are here when you need us and are only a toll-free call away for sales, support or service.